Take 30 Minutes to Learn the Best Approach For You to Earn
Your PMP or PgMP Credentials!
PMI's salary survey reports that first-year Certified Project
Managers make $86,000 per year—9.4% higher than uncertified Project Managers—and
in time can make upwards of $120,000 per year. PgMPs earn even more. It's
time to get started!
- Strapped for time and can't spend 5 days out of the office?
- Have years of PM success but need credentials to get that raise?
- Failed the exam and must pass it the next time?
- Finished a PMP Boot Camp and still don’t get it?
- Tired of not getting hired because job listings require certification?
Pass the exam while making the most efficient use of your time and money,
with coaching services from DiscoverIT(SM),
Experts in Management & Technology Education.
Earn your PMP® or PgMP® credentials today!
We provide guidance, training and support to help you earn a PMP® or PgMP® credential.
- Guidance to prepare a comprehensive, responsive application.
- Learn the 9 Knowledge Areas, 5 Process Groups and 42 Processes.
- Master the process flow and basic concepts.
- Develop sure-fire techniques for passing the exam.
Why Getting Credentials Matters
Seven out of ten Project Management job listings prefer project
management certification, and many specify the Project Management Institute's
(PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) credential.
- Clients are now asking for Project Management credentials before signing agreements.
- Steve Delgrosso of IBM says that having your PMP Certification "indicates that you have a certain level of knowledge and expertise, and that you can work proficiently in a project environment".
- Chris Spivey of Spivey & Co., believes employers are "increasingly looking for certified project managers because they think the presence of a certified project manager on a project will increase the odds of project success."
- CIO.com says that "the assumption is that someone who has devoted thousands of hours to preparing for the PMP exam, for instance, has learned something that will help keep the project running on time and on budget."
If you want to pass your PMP or PgMP exam, we will provide you with the
advice, techniques and jump-start you need to get going.
We offer several coaching options for PMP and PgMP Credentials, which
start with a 30 minute consultation.